Tuesday, August 30, 2005

my first blog post

NO I WON'T BLOG. NO I CAN'T BLOODY WRITE! NO NO NO NO NO.....


I was asked to blog.... to begin with, I don't read, let alone writing, blogging, articulating my thoughts, whachamacallit.. The only book I've finished reading was KIMIA SPM, terbitan Pelangi. Nope, I didn't aced that paper. OK LAH, I came close to finishing Da Vinvi Code. I can't imagine anyone reading this. Really, I don't. So please, kindly excuse the spelling and ROTTEN grammar. Feel free to correct em as you find it.

Let's see.. what do pple blog about? rite. they bitch in their blogs, Blogs are a collection of ramblings of people's imperfections and how they want the world to be. Bah. Now, Let's be honest. Won't you want the world to work out your way?

I am... currently... itchy. that's how i feel. Damn mozzies. This is supposed to be a 5 star hotel. It looks like a hutan rimba from Sarawak. Bah. Well thank God for WiFi. Something I cannot complain about. See? I have fufilled criteria 1 of blogging. BITCHING. Now I need a coke. Won't that nice local(ahem) waiter come over and say " Here you go Sir, On the house. One perfectly chilled coke with a dash of Whiskey(UK) Whisky(US). I read this somewhere..

I am currently... sunburnt. "Put suncblock on yourface, Son" mommy said. "And what? let someone bugger me?" thought the rebelious son. The rebel will purchase facial sunblock soon. See? this is not going anywhere. Consider my blog a complete was of bandwidth* and the best way to achieve 0% productivity.



*bandwidth: as far as i remember, the effective channel size for data to pass in a media. Nyquist theory says, The maximum effective bandwidth is twice the baudrate. The more bandwidth you have, the less productive you are, surfing stranger's blog, you nosy parker!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home