Thursday, September 01, 2005

My job is to please them

To which I responded, "WHAT?" then it occured to me, We all live to please. Seriously. We please others without even knowing it. "Bodek" or KISS ARSE in Malay is synonym with the cooporate world. It can get you to places you can never imagine. (this includes waking up to the person who signs your claims)But I am not so sure about keeping you there....

Not a good habit I must say. But you have to Bodek the people who pays your bills.(NO, not your parents, you lucky bast***) Customers. They are always right, sadly. How many times have you gone off-course to please them? How many times have you put on a "senyuman boyak" and say "Yes", "Sure it can be done", "No problem" when in fact, deep down you think "This is total crap", "It can never be done".......


Hotel staff smiles fade off after 1.5seconds. Don't believe me? take note the next time you speak to one in Malaysia. They go "Hello Sir" Followed by an ear to ear smile. Turn your back at them, then wait 1.5 seconds. Observe. Now you see it. Now you don't

The bravest attempt I've heard (which failed anyways) of getting a girl's phone number happened recently.This should not be attempted, well, Not here, as far as with the LOCALS here is concerned...

Guy checks into hotel. Receptionist greets with a 1.5seconds crocodile smile. Receptionist gives guy to fill up form. Guy leaves contact number blank. Receptionist kindy reminds him. "Can I have your number". To which, guy quickly answered back, as if it was a practiced speech "Can I have yours?" OH MY GOSH. I was like... damn. Either you're suave and quick. Or....he has balls the size of a, umn. tennis ball. I am not an expert in the opposite sex. Infact I am a total failure. But HECK, atleast I know lines like these WILL NOT work here. NOT TO A LOCAL at least....

Talking about phone numbers, I just got a call from Duck. Duck is a buddy of someone I went out with. Duck is officially now my buddy. Considering she has been forgotten by that other party one to many times. Let's not talk about this.....


Feel like watching a movie. What's good? I'll think of something and not do it tomorrow. That's just so typically me. Make plans and bail on them... always. So if I ever ask anyone out, I might just forget or throw a really lame excuse just because I don't feel like it anymore. "my housemate's bitch ate me" Go figure.

Can't freaking stand these East Coast Mozzies.. they are vicious i tell you. Is donating blood a good way to loose weight? Shut up. don't answer. My dad's a "LO KUN" and my mom's a "MI SI". Don't insult the son.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Sep 02, 04:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger queue said...

Yea. customers pays the bills. Tough. What comes around goes around eh? I'll think twice before picking a fight with my credit card helpdesk guy.

Sat Sep 03, 11:57:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home