Saturday, September 03, 2005

The power to kill

Be selfish, be in denial, be self absorbed and watch the people around you die. Can you really kill a person by doing that? You can apparently. To think I almost did. Scarry stuff I tell you. I am all that above. Selfish, yes.. I don't give two shits about anyone else. I am constantly in denial, I wouldn't know a good thing if it happends to me (even afer a few times) and the only person that matters to me is my family, myself and my work, which keeps me sane. Once, my friendster read " Hurt my family, and I'll kill yours" Which I think I am capable of now.



I am not happy. I haven't been happy for quite a while, and I am prepared to stay this way. The only joy I get now is being able to lock to a bird, execute the job, get a sign off and head home to loneliness. It works for me. Better stay at a flat line of pissy-ness than being in a emotional roller coaster.

Chase for thrills. It's dramatic. Everyone loves a drama, and it keeps you occupied for a while. IT'S WRONG AND IT'S SICK. I do it. Why? Don't ask. I like getting cuts and see how much it hurts. I like pleasing her, whoever it is. I like the abuse, I like to be put aside when they are done. I love being bitched behind my back, I get a kick out of it. Ironic when you sit in my car, I am prepetually tuned to Lite and Easy, singing along about the wonders of love, when in reality, I despise it.

Give in. Give it. Try it. Failure is noble, learn from it and improve. Put your metal to the test. Metal, the 70% of my heart. 10%, the scars that reminds me how painful it was to fall in love. The other 20%? Hot air.

I just commented today(exactly 2 hours ago). my emotional state is in total chaos. I will continue running. Why bother stopping to fix it up? It's a waste of time anyways. My world has crumbled, I am not bothered to rebuild it anytime soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Perky said...

Ish ish ish... so bitter. Did your mommy deny you one of her tits? Lol!

p/s: Don't smack me for that line. I got it from a movie somewhere... oh yeah, Anger Management!

Mon Sep 05, 02:46:00 PM 2005  
Blogger queue said...

dear perky,

I'll not smack you, I promise. I'll _______ your ass. Fill up the blanks yourself.

Mon Sep 05, 02:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Perky said...

Hehe. Soalan cepu emas eh...

Adakah jawapannya:
A) lick
B) smack
C) fuck
D) All of the above
E) None of the above.

Anda ada masa 10 saat untuk menjawabnya.

*Pressure. pressure... audience shouting all the alphabets... pressure...

DAMN!! I NAK GUNA TALIAN HAYAT! GET ME ARNIE SCHWAZERNIGGER!

p/s: how lame is it for me to reenact this stupid game huh?

Tue Sep 06, 04:51:00 PM 2005  
Blogger queue said...

B and C sounds good. Jawapan A is a bit too kinky for me. Not after u've been sitting on it for a whole day. Can we include Pinch? MMmmmm MMmmm. Now i have mental picture of your ass in skirt. MmMmm MMmmm..

Thu Sep 08, 11:13:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home