Monday, September 05, 2005

Electromagnetic wave propagation basics

One of the many topics we covered during my training. It was fun, until we had lunch and until I picked up the habit of looking at my watch when it came closer to 4pm. One thing which I have to voice out. That office needs more network points. Currently, there's only one. One LONE access point.

I shall not bitch in this blog. Things look good, although I may not be able to get my phone pass customs via DHL. This country is a company. Lots of red tape, but it works.

Got disconnected from my MSN today. I find that rude... very unusual of me to just go offline without saying goodbye to a few important people.. No names please..



Went to the gym for a bit today. Crew cut made my face look rounder. 2 people commented on that. I am keeping count. Thanks T, Thanks LC. It's back to low carb diet again. Funny how my scale show a steady figure of xxkgs. I have big bones. A doctor's son once told me. Ok, fine. I had a second opinion, my bones are rather large. I am short. Bah. Well, atleast that would keep pneumotorax away. By the way, I didn't spell that right.

My blog will read like a Himbo-fied entry today. Since my anger and mild depression has subsided for today..

I shall....
-do some pushups
-do some situps
-take a shower
-hmn.. shorts or pants? Shorts lah. warm nite.
-meet my mates for dinner.
-come back to 1704 and complete my claim form. I need the dosh
-go on MSN, hopefully some important people will be online. People are important when they make you smile :)


I shall not..
-I shall not do what I should not. Indulge, you only live once.
-OK LA, I shall not finish my rice :p
-Contradict my sorry ass so often. hahaha

3 Comments:

Blogger Perky said...

2 pushups does not count as some. 2 situps does not count as some.

Pneumothorax? Isn't that collapsed lung? I don't see how being short & having large bones will save you from suffering pneumothorax. Unless if you meant that by having large bones, you're less than likely to suffer injuries to your chest which could result in pneumothorax. but large bones doens't mean strong bones. smoking people are more likely to get spontaneous pneumothorax than non-smokers. so really, what's the connection between being short & large bones with pneumothorax?

oh i'm so bored & really annoying right now. i probably should change my nick to Pesky.

Tue Sep 06, 05:08:00 PM 2005  
Blogger queue said...

Nice nice. My doctor dad told me that tall pple are more prone to that funky lung disease. Don't know why. maybe he was just trying to console his shortie gene pool.
Anyways, thanks for correcting. u were hungry when u commented didn't u?

Tue Sep 06, 09:26:00 PM 2005  
Blogger NoMandLand said...

pesky is a nice name :)

Thu Sep 22, 06:51:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home