Saturday, September 10, 2005

another pointless entry


It's one of those nights were lonelines sinks in her fangs deep into my veins, releasing her cold venom deep down into me. My remedy? blog about that bitch. Had quite a good day today, considering we had to work on a weekend. Mystery at work!! Spectrum ANALyser is picking up intermittent noise louder than your grandmother. Besides that, nothing else happened. We were deemed as a slow bunch, but better be meticulous now than being helpless miles from shore.

Technology amazes me. A single copper cable goes blink blink, and you get data. You shoot the same microwaves you use to cook your chicken into space, you get communications. BORING BORING BORING. I will not hit backspace today to change my rambling topcis. I call this free bloging. Something that no one reads.

Bugis Junction is a nice place. You must come here if you're in Singapore. It's not preppy. It's reasonable, and there's lots of variety for my tiny tiny wallet. (1 SG is 2.3ringgit). Bought a ringer T which says "always look at the bright side of life" something I should remind myself of more often. Had a burger from KFC, insisted that I wanted to collect the burger from the guy instead of getting the damn burger sent to my seat. Don't as ask me why. Can't be bothered to explain.

Tonite we're supposed to walk down Geylang. Now, geylang is the red light district of singapore, where most of it's workers are from China. Gorgeous I tell you. It's a perfect place for a good cardio workout. The last time I went there, I spent 4 hours walking round and round the place. No, I don't stop for screw, neither will I ever pay for sex. (paying for dinner doesn't count, paying for fine dine maybe). Back to why I am not at Geylang. The guy who is oh so eager to go to Geylang is down with chicken pox. Poor guy. Imagine getting chicken pox at the age of 28! nothing wrong with it. But I always thought chicken pox was a child sickness. I remember half a class of primary school kids getting it at the same time..


Flipping though channels..

I must repeat myself. This hotel sucks. Even the TV channel is limited. NO BBC. NO CNN no MOVIE CHANNELS. NO DISCOVERY CHANNEL???!!!! screw ESPN. screw wachamaycall the other sports channel? nevermind. As you can see, I don't watch sports. I remember surviving on discovery when I was down with dengue last year. I had good company then, I was cared for. Something I'll remember for the rest of my pathetic life. uhuh. you read that right. pathetic.






Had enough of typing. I was asked. Why is there no pictures on this blog? reason is, I don't know how to upload pictures. Maybe I'll try later. Maybe.


The blog stops here. I am going to bed. Good nite.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lizz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sun Sep 11, 05:22:00 PM 2005  
Blogger queue said...

Sports is for men.

Sun Sep 11, 10:23:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Perky said...

You'd just die of boredom from watching sports babes. Argh!! Can't believe i missed that ONE goal!

Mon Sep 12, 10:32:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Lizz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mon Sep 12, 02:06:00 PM 2005  
Blogger queue said...

yeah that one goal. you missed it, well at least u watched the replay. kekeke.

Sports is boring. i rather watch The Bold and the Beautiful. YAY! I so like totally love that show. And i think the rock is so very absolutely hot. *pukes blood*

Mon Sep 12, 09:44:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Perky said...

Hey watch it. I REGULARLY watch the bold & the beautiful ok... what's not to love about it? beautiful people acting like their smart, a woman who fucks her ex husband's bro, then later fucks her daughter's husband, then later her ex husband who then becomes her husband again... it's drama all the way!!

Tue Sep 13, 10:07:00 AM 2005  
Blogger NoMandLand said...

thts sick.. no wonder i dont watch tvs during da day

Sat Sep 17, 09:41:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home