Wednesday, September 14, 2005

the pick up incident

I don't know who will read this, since i've lost my number 1 reader. My fault. For some reason, i am kinda sorry about it now. Oh whatever. My faut. I love self inflicted pain and torture. No, i do not stub myself with a cigarette nor cut myself and watch myself bleed. It's more of a mind game thingy... you know? the ones which people with issues bring upon themselves.....

ANYWAYS...
I was at Chinatown, I bumped into 2 people which i haven't seen in about.. 7 years? Exchange telephone number and I hope to meet them up soon, just to catch up. Went on the MRT. Was given the look by this white guy. Umn, If I knew better, I would have guess that the look was the "Hey, How're you doin, want some male love" look. I don't mind gay men looking at me, as long as they keep their hands to themselves.

In the lift, on the way up to my room. I was picked up by this aunty looking lady who looks like a mak ayam. Or a mak datin who needs some action. I held the lift for her. I was just being polite ok, And being a nice polite asian boy, I gave her a little smile. Damn, is she's quick... She asked me "Where are you from" in a distinct Indonesian accent. "I am from Malaysia, where are you from?" I answered. "Jakarta, on business, and you?" she replied "On business" I answered politely finished with a smile..

She got off the lift. She look at me, As in the look into your eyes look, and she ask.." 17 what?" I answered "what 17 what?" "Your room, which room are you staying at" she continued " I knew where this was going... "er, 1710" I answered, purposely giving her a wrong room number... "I'll see you later" she replied as she walked away.

If that is not a pickup, I don't know what that is. I am glad I gave her the wrong room number. Or else, I maybe getting an unexpected visitor at my door, asking me my rate for a fu*k, or the otherway round.

I may be wrong. Maybe she'll reward me with money since i held the door for her, I don't know. I guess I'll never find out. But I am glad I gave her the wrong number. I just hope I don't bump into her again. SCARRY.

1 Comments:

Blogger apples said...

Now I'm curious as to what would have happened if you gave her the right number. And what she thought when she realized you'd given her the wrong one...

Sun Sep 18, 06:46:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home