Friday, December 23, 2005

Time of the season

Hey everyone. Merry Christmas. yes, Merry Freaking Christmas indeed. I am angry and depressed. So pissed this season. Still trying to figure out why. Perhaps my stock of Valium is finished? .....

Great way to start a blog. Perfect. Field Breaks. Working in the Field can break your body, Field Breaks are just there to break your mind.I am so bored, and it's only been a week! Yesterday I conducted interviews. It's fun! love the feeling of being in control and having making fresh outs answer your questions, and just when they though they've answered it they way I wanted it, I turn the answers against them. Muahhaha. Saddist. 2 words to describe interviews. Power Trips.

Today was My day. Being the pig i am, I got up at 11am, dragged myself to the PC to go online. yes, I logon to MSN before brushing my teeth. Not that the person I am chatting with can smell my breath. Things I did today..

1. Had lunch outside
2. Had a hair wash/cut
3. Bought Car Shampoo
4. Washed my car
5. Installed the lights i bought from Ikea
6. Moved the furniture in my room
7. "power" napped
8. lock myself out of my apartment before going to dinner
9. Boring you with my day.
This entry is starting to read like the book I am currently reading, about an autistic boy and a dog murder. By mark hendon. I think.


Oh for fucks sake. This is not even a blog. If I had a personal dairy, Imagine what kinda shitty boring shit I would say. And yes. My relatives are a bunch of loud hungy bitches. Me included, although I am usually not hungry. Fucking Shitty Genetic screw up. I can't even enjoy a normal meal without thinking about the weigh I'll put on. I just have to walk past KFC to gain 5 fucking pounds. Damnit I am so unhappy. Right now, everyone else around me can die. Maybe just leave a few hot chicks. For the sake or human reproduction. Just that.

Argh. Should i Post this? ah fuck. why not. Anger/depression is after all human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home