Friday, September 23, 2005

Virginity, is it a liability?

It one of those days where you wish you are in bed, at home, instead of being at the office. It's raininng and It's a Friday. KL is notorious for it's Frightening Friday jams. hmn, that has a tune to it. Finished most of my pointless on-line training crap, and I think I'll just proceed to studying that Cisco paper since my ass is stuck here. I whine too much. I realized that. It's a bad thing really.. No one likes a whiner. And I am a drama king. but again, so is everyone right? Today was trial for a co worker. He was framed for losing a notebook. In my organisation, it's a big deal.. Even driving without your seat belt is a big deal. It was dramatic I tell you.. me, being the kepo kong, kept on asking him on the progress of the case, whether he has to pay for it what not.. I guess he's off the hook this time. Hooray for him.


was reading some blogs, and though to myself, why not blog from work? I don't usually do that. I am supposed to work (d'uh) but there isn't exactly anything for me to do right now.. And, it's a FRIDAY! Whoopeedooo.. life is good working normal hours ( i used to work shifts) At least i have my weekend, But, when I was doing the 12 hours shift, I only work 15 days a month, and sleep on my off days. Hey, it's a 12 hour shift ok..

I have a friend. She's my buddy. Her name is.. well, let's leave out the name. She's one of the rare few whom I know can take all the crap I throw at them, if you knew me, you'll either hate me or ignore me. I think she's ignoring me... But nevertheless, she's my buddy.
Which bring me to a point to ponder.. Is it a bad thing to be a 25 year old she-virgin? How do we distinguish the fine line between desperation and biological *ahem* cravings. I mean, if you've never had it before and now you're itching to get laid, and obviously if you're not choosy about who it is, I guess I can classify it as a biological need. But If you are choosy and you're looking for that Bratt Pitt lookalike, and you whine about not having someone, and you do not want to get laid anyways, and you do not want to have kids....... I just find that confusing. Get my drift here? If you love someone, Like really love love, It does not matter if you never get a piece of her/him right? But... If it's just lust. then, well... it's just getting a good fu** and it does not matter if the guy/girl ever calls you again. I guess it's harder for girls. "Virginity is a liability" i was told. I guess she's partly right.... It's something precious, which ideally you're going to lose it to the one you're going to get old with.. Practically, it does not work these days. realistically, high school kids lose their virginity to their crush, and college students are usually sexually active(which is a good age, prime bodies) But THAT'S NOT MY POINT... What is the world coming to eh? I am not saying that sex is a bad thing. All religion is against it, it' s immoral in any established religion yet, it's just something we all do..... behind close doors, literally...

I've always wondered what parents think of their kids. If i were a dad and my daughter is a hot 21 year old. Should i ask her if she's still a virgin after spending years abroad studying? Or should i just assume she's one.. or should I assume she's practicing save sex. Ignorance is not bliss. Ignorance, like assumption, is the mother/brother father whatever of all fuck ups. Seriously... I mean. parents these days should not expect their daughters to cry in pain during the first night of their wedding. I would expect satisfying moans.. And, no guy should be disappointed if their brides are not virgins. So yeah.. I guess I agree with D, Virginity is a liability and it's highly overrated.

My advise is, if you're gonna lose it, lose it someone worth it. Get it over and done with, have a clean conscious, and continue with your life, come what may. Life is fragile, life is short. Live life, but remember there usually comes a tomorrow, and there is a God, and his name is Jesus. Yes, I am a Christian, condemn me for it.

Why am i being all preachy here? I think it's the office ambience and the cold cold air conditioning.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home