Monday, September 19, 2005

Happy WeAkend

I must say I had a happy weekend, although I didn't get drink myself silly. Counting my blessings over the weekend. It was a good one. I can smile to that. Met up with long lost friends, what can be better than that? I must say I have shun of friendship and the good old social actividads. I am listing down who I met..

JS, It was her birthday. Didn't drink half of her volume so I left the club soberly sane that nite. Adjourned downstairs to meet....

Shobs, She's one crazy party chick. there's a label behind her neck which reads, just add alcohol and rnb for instant action. She just came back from UK, and my phone rang just when i touched down KL. (ok lah. maybe 1 hour after that). To my surprise, she came with....

Vamp, ex college mate. serious enterprenuer. She scares me with her dreams of building her green empire. (by green i mean money, d'uh).

That's that. had a good time after 2 weeks of slaving my ass off.

Next day. work up at 8.30. perfect time for my regular wantan mee in Lucky Garden. Food taste better alone, won't u agree?....

Met up with Celebrety Doctor Qumar. He's truly a macha. Drinking buddy extraordinaire, the only one who is worthy of giving a best friend speech after rounds of tequila shots drowned in beer.

Then it was the church people. and ex colleagues at the EMC, Becks and Ru whom I had lunch with on sunday evening.. Not to mention, the nice dentist who charge me 130rm for tooth scalling. Blood and tears i tell you. It's fun. makes you weak in the knees. I love pain. It tells you that you're alive. ( i got this from someone)

So yeah. that's to good weekend. I am blogging to ignore this dude who's telling me about his sex life and how good his wife is....dude, he's your wife for Indonesia's sake!

SEE? No angry blogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home