Saturday, September 17, 2005

U're too large for the dance floor

That was the kill switch. We were having fun at Poppy until some bastard of a guy threw that comment at one of the girls from our table. She cried and cried, It must hurt, I totally feel her pain. Why would anyone say something like that to a total stranger? ( i have an issue with weight, i think i am fat)

What crime has that person done to deserve such a mean comment? If I were the girl, I would say something in the lines of "Oh yea? your momma's so fat that her fat filled birth canal gave u an underdeveloped brain" to the guy....

The boggling part is, SHE'S NOT FAT! She's just not skinny like 85.21% of Singapore, or 65.32% of Malaysia. (thanks to NS) Not that I have anything against skinny people, or Singapore (Majulah Singapura humming in my head) She's just slightly large. By slightly, i mean maybe a size M+, not even a L.

Birthday bash of a friend I've known for 10 years. She had her fun alright :) Maybe I'll post up pictures of the night once I get my lazy ass to upload it.


La Bamba. Interested in learning Spanish? I am. yo entiendo espanol en puco. I try, but if all fails i revert to english. "pardone, no entiendo, puede repitir en ingles?"
The band was playing La Bamba last nite, I surprised my self by singing the whole song, and actually understanding the lyrics. Espanol is easier that Francois. However u spell it. Je no parler francois, you katak yang sombong.(I don't speak french, you nice looking french man)


Got my car back yesterday. OH MAN. I am 2k poorer. Got the whole bloody drive train fixed. replaced the gearbox bearing, that's the culprit that has been causing the vibration when i turn right. darn. there goes my hard earned money.. let's ponder about what i can do with an excess of 2k..

I could...
1.go on a solo holiday in Krabi for 2 nites 3 days, live like a king.
2.spoil myself with a new 3g phone
3.buy that timberland shoes. NO, my shoes does not cost 2k
4.go for a nice luxurious holiday in Cameron with some one.
5.Fine dine with lots of change to go around
6.Go home and see my parents and buy them nice dinner, again, lots of change to go around
7.give the money to my sister.. ( I think not)

I think i did the right thing. I am fixing up my car. Planning to sell it soon once I get more moula. Plan on trying out a vtec motor. Yes, I am such a boy racer.

SEE? i am not that angry after all... Duck commented that I have emotional issues. YES I DO. which is why there's this add at the end of my blog



WANTED: Emotional healer, girls only, preferbably malaysia citizen or PR. Must be willing to travel, must be willing to be pampered and spoilt when boy is happy. Must tolerate moodswings. Must smell good. English speaking only. Spanish senoritas will be considered. Healer will report directly to the boy, occasional breakfast in bed will be provided.

darn. that's so corny... Now laugh Duck. Laugh, that was meant to humour u.

2 Comments:

Blogger apples said...

First of all, nice guy. I've never met someone like that and I really can't so how I'd react.

Second, I tried learning Spanish a while ago but all kinds of stuff came in the way so I never really got started. If it's easier than French it can't be too bad.

Third, emotional healer? Never met one of those...

Sun Sep 18, 06:44:00 AM 2005  
Blogger queue said...

Yeah, viva espanol. :) Emotional healer? Just a lame attempt for a girlfriend advertistment. HAHA. It's a joke by the way.

Mon Sep 19, 06:24:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home