Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Idiots and ice cream.

This is me, reporting to boredom, ops, I meant work. Desk jobs are boring, unless you have something to do, some problem to slove, some target sales to hit or be the management, having to think who to fire all the time for the sake of cutting cost. My desk was cold today. I miss baking under the sun, but I absolutely hate it right after lunch. All those carbs gaining control or your hypothalamus, effectively shutting it off like an overloaded circuitry which your grandfather build during world war I. I believe I have found my calling in the field, for the next 5 years or so. Working on rigs and vessels gives me a certain rush. Shit can hit the fan anytime and when it does. It splatters.


Went to the pantry today. Was approached by Mr Idiot. Idiot went like “Fat already ar” I was like, “who me?, that impossible.” I’ve been watching my carb intake. Except for that mushroom swiss burger I wolfed down at Chili’s on Sunday. I eat half portion of rice, lots of veg, and I’ve been working in the field for the past 3 weeks you arsehole. And I’ve got my scale to say “YOU-RE NOT LOSING WEIGHT, YOU FAT ASS” But the good news is, I am not gaining weight. Hopefully in some miraculous biological wonderful way, some fatty tissues has been replaced by muscles after all that manual work during training. I kid you not. The baby I work on weighs a whopping 700kg, give or take, It’s just a lump of metal that allows you to be on the internet without wires… ahh science.. what will men be without them.

Maybe it’s my army cut, and my shirt which fits (for once, cause all the rest of my wardrobe feel like curtain on me) and a pair of levi’s 501 I wore to work today. I don’t know. Maybe Idiot needs to change his glasses.. hey Idiot, I hear polarized lenses are good for bad optic nerves like yours.


Lunch was good. Had a full-of-my-self conversation with a true Christian. Yep. These people are tolerant I tell you. Good listener, slow to criticize and always polite. The world should have less of me and more of them. Hey, I try ok? First step. Get your sorry ass to church more often. Second, be genuine about it. Ok, I see where this is going, Self condemnation…


Is it rude to say “NO” to people? That depends. If you know that you’re going to make an ARSE out of yourself by saying yes, then say NO. What was I supposed to do? Say yes, and feel like a jack ass for saying OK? Somethings are better kept an arm’s length eg, Alcohol, cigarettes, Sex, Some people… Why bother opening up an old wound? “ I KNOW I KNOW!!” waves hands excitedly.. So I can feel the old pain and the old blood ooze out again. Yippie do… Well "katakan tak nak" to that. I’ve got my band aid on. It’s called selfishness and the bravery to say “KISS MY NON EXISTANT ARSE”



According to Ru, a tall gorgeous-in-a-Chinese way chick, I eat less rice than her. Maybe. I don’t know. I don’t like overeating. I am not saying that she does… You’re gorgeous Ru, you trully are. GRRrrRRrr (just for the record) But I just can’t function with a full tummy, unless the only function is to sleep. I like being half empty(being the pessimist I am) so I can sprint if I have to, you know in case I have to jump aboard from the port side. Nah. It’s a habit of mine now. I am bloody counting calories. It’s a bloody obsession. TR laughed at me telling me what a girl I am.


Which reminds me,
This happened last Friday….

LC: Q, someone brought ice cream.. help your self. It’s in the fridge.
Q: Nah, thanks LC. Ice cream makes me fat
LC: Aiyah. You’re not fat lah. Take la..
Q: Nah, thanks, can’t be bothered to get fat over walls ice cream
LC: But it’s Hagen Daaz
Q: OH SHIT. Why didn’t you say so? That’s something worth getting fat for…

I had 2 helpings and fell asleep before the plane even left the tarmac.

People,
Do not, DO NOT have ice cream before operating heavy machinery or flying airplanes
DO NOT, eat cheap ice cream, it’s just not worth the bloody calories. Unless you’re stranded on an island and the next best thing is that hot hot latino CHICK of a survivor. Which in this case, share the ice cream, and eat the chick after that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Perky said...

I'm amused that you had Hagen Daaz. Why stock up with 2% or 3% of calories of cheap ice cream (such as wall's) when you can stock up 21% of calories with Hagen Daaz? Lol! But who can resist hagen daaz? it's sooo goood that it's sinful. yumm.

Tue Sep 20, 08:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger queue said...

exactly my point. Why eat KFC and get the 809Cal when you can get 1000Cal by stuffing your face with something from victoria station (and be seen dining there) for 10 times the price of a snack plate? Life, sometimes you gotta read inbetween the lines. It's like. why have straight sex when you can hace kinky ass f***? right Butt-dy?

Wed Sep 21, 08:35:00 AM 2005  
Blogger NoMandLand said...

I love icecream..damn.. guys..Now I have to have an icecream hehe

Thu Sep 22, 06:49:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home