Tuesday, December 27, 2005

untitled.

If there is one thing i hate, it would be not having control. I am not a control freak(contrary to what the masses thought), I let the world take it's course. Shit happens. Be it natural disasters, emotional crackdowns, road accidents and all the nasty shite happening around us. My emo-switch has tripped. I feel like crap. I believe i am at a low point. Yes yes, this could be one of my emo swings, But i feel unusually empty now. Something is not right. I do not have control over my emotions.

I need my sleep. I am exhausted. I can't sleep. I stare into blank space, looking for that shining star, my vision blured. I feel lost, like a ship that has lost it's captain. Lost in a raging sea of emotions, without a breeze of direction. What is this, i asked myself? This can't be love.... love does not hurt. But alas, I have given up in love a long time ago. Love is something i dare not seek. I shy away from love, I deny myself of it.... i try to tell myself that.

I am sailing... slowly, to an enchanted destination that does not exist. I am sailing.. slowly, but surely.. To a place which i will sink. Ironic. The only way there is to sink. Turn back? is that an option? the winds that carry me to you is too strong. Either I sink now, or sink later. Does that make a difference? I'll perish.

From past trials, I drown. I will be silent. There will be darkness. I will give in. But I will awake from my dreams and snap back right into reality. the harsh reality of this world. It cold. but hey, cold is a feeling, and so is pain... I know i am alive when i can feel these old friends of mine.

I lay drifting in your dark sea. Where all I see is your light, Like the silvery moon you come and go... but the stars I trust have long faded. My strong stars, my bright stars. Where are you? why have you forsaken me?



logged at low point.


Perhaps one day I'll look back and laugh, and affirm that Love is indeed for fools. Or is it?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U certainly ARE down! Time to change ur life! Get into the action!! Have some fun...once in a while. If that doesn't help. go herbal! Some may help! Stay off the chemical stuff. Or pay for Uncle A.W's air ticket to KL & let him show u where the fun is!

Thu Dec 29, 10:42:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Die Bitch .. I m depress too

Sun Jan 01, 12:19:00 PM 2006  
Blogger queue said...

YES! So it's true.. festive seasons make u feel depressed. I say ban festive seasons!. yet again., we need festive seasons for families to get together to bitch/compare kids(see who's kid is doing well and who's are total screwups) and to eat.

Dear A.W I hear you only fly business. That cost a bomb. With that money, I can donate to charity eg: African Student funds

Oyster: Graduate and get ur ass in KL

anonymus(MICHEAL GOH AISUNG THE FAGOT): DIE BITCH. U miss one helluva party at Alvin's 10mil mansion. Some one brought a seesha set. TOO BAD. man, u're such a wuss.

Sun Jan 01, 03:55:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Bastard !! There will be another time, I don't mind not goin the mansion but miss the party is too much..

Wed Jan 04, 11:29:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee-zus... no one has full control over their emotions. at some point u'd break. it's when u try too hard to be a cold bastard, that's when shit hits the fan and spatter all over ur room, when push finally comes to shove.

Fri Jan 06, 09:40:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home