Sunday, July 01, 2007

The come back.

I know it’s been ages since I last updated this “excuse of a blog” of mine. Circumstances, time constraint, the inability to spell and limited vocabulary has kept me from blogging. Ok la, I’ve been busy, with a relationship which I’ve totally ruined, and the good ol fashion excuse.. work.

Yea, I’ve been traveling in this region, I’ve set my foot on a fair bit of countries, the usuals and the exotic, How many of you guys can say “I’ve been to Iran” right? Looking back at my blog has got me smiling again.. Didn’t believe I wrote all that a year plus ago.. Perhaps I was young and stupid, maybe I am still just that.

Life is funny… Life is, something we all have to go through before we die. (This is the punch line, FYI)


Don’t we all crave excitement in life? The problem with excitement is it’s only good while it lasts.. After that.. It just becomes a fragment of the past, something you’ll rekindle once in a while and console your self at your current state. I am not a very good person; I’ve done things I am not proud of, and often telling myself that there’s only ME in this world…. Let’s face it people.. When the music dies down, and when they turn on the lights, it’s over.. You’re on your own….. Reality is a very lonely word.

when it comes to tough decisions in life I've learnt to do this..
--shut my eyes, turn a deaf ear, put all rational and complications aside, and follow the heart--

I have a few nagging thoughts in my mind right now. The ones nagging like a 50 year old bitch are

- PARIS PARIS PARIS, I had dreams of going to Paris.. so much it’s haunting me
- Making a statement at work.. it’s always been a struggle
- Old Chang Kee curry puff. I would so do anything for one now.


Ok peeps. Not bad for a rusty start. It’s been more than a year. Maybe I’ll keep em coming. Maybe.

I shall curry puff my self to oblivion now.

Yours truly,
Mr emo wreck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home