Wednesday, January 18, 2006

when shit hits the fan.

Now what? What do we do when shit hits the fan and splatters all over the room? You clean it up, Maybe. You run and leave it for a while. definately. Let the shit dry up and maybe clean it up later. Running is one of my favourite sports. Running, both physically and emotionally. Something in life are not worth fixing, and sometimes the best way out is to leave it, turn a deaf ear and swith yourself off.

I've been doing this so often that i've lost track how many times i've flicked the switch.

things going though my head now..

Hermit's crab shell.
fits while it lasts.
smoke on the water.
the sound of waves hitting a shore of rocks
black black skies over open seas
my life has no relavence, no significance



Considering I've not splattered much shit on myself for this case. I guess i'll just dissapear for a while. It's a healthy thing to do. No one gets hurt. Well, atleast that's what I choose to believe. Darn it. I need to go on a vacation... Anywhere but here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to know what's funny and weird about you, dude? The fact that you just run and not try to stop and face your issues. It's been going on for awhile, especially since you left her. Yes, I know her, no she doesn't bitch about you, even after everything. I was the one person who saw the anguish and pain she went through, having to keep her mouth shut over a few things. She wasn't deliberately being mean to you by posting up that post, she was voicing out her opinion, I know her well enough to know that she won't treat a person horribly just because of her opinion. She will be distant, but in time she will be alright. Help yourself dude, I know she will appreciate that over everything, because like what she was to you, she was the person who has helped me alot, taking the blame and heat for me. In the end, it was I who turned against her. Don't hold it against her, for her opinion, you knew her too, in fact you ought to know her better than most, give her at least something to remember you by. She's quite forgiving, if you actually do something about it. But this is just my opinion.

Wed Jan 18, 07:24:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude .. how do you come out with this stuff .. shit over the fan .. hahah .. cool .... nway here is something for u to ponder... U got choices dude

"Freedom is useless if we don't exercise it as a characters making choices.... We are free to change the stories by which we live. Because we are genuine characters, and not merely puppets, we can choose our defining stories. We are co-authors as well as characters. Few things are encouraging as the realization that things can be different and that we have a role in making them so. -DANIEL TAYLOR"

Thu Jan 19, 10:03:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Perky said...

Hmm... I really don't know what to say to cheer you up hun. I suck at cheering people up when they're down... which is probably why I just flash them my tits to make them feel happy...er. yeah happier. hehehe... gosh talk about telling a bad joke at a bad time. geez... (told u i was bad at this!)

Anyways, *pat pat on the head* hope you'll feel better =)

Fri Jan 20, 02:45:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Move on...no point looking back! There's always a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Live and let live, for before you know it, the time has run out of the hour glass!

Fri Jan 27, 10:54:00 AM 2006  
Blogger queue said...

Flash tits? gold at the end of the rainbow? fuckin' ey. I'll stay depressed if this is what i get ! :D :D

Fri Jan 27, 09:55:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home